This international women’s day we collected essential items for the women and children displaced by the conflict in Ukraine
Like many others across the globe, we are deeply saddened by the tragic events unfolding in Ukraine and we at Advant medical stand in solidarity with the brave people of Ukraine. Our thoughts are with them every day as they fight for their country and their freedom, especially for the women and children displaced by the conflict.
International Women’s Day (8th March) is an opportunity to reflect on progress made, to call for change and celebrate acts of courage and determination by ordinary women. We believe the women of Ukraine define courage and determination during these troubled and painful times. To help these women and children we asked our team to donate essential items to send to Ukraine such as:
• Women’s Toiletries
• Care products: Body wash, toothpaste, toothbrushes, hairbrushes etc.
• Hygiene Products: Towels, Tampons, cotton wool, baby wipes
• Baby Formula, Baby Food with long expiry dates
• Women and Children’s underwear, socks & vests
• Soft Toys, playing blocks, books etc.
• Coloring books & Crayons
• Nappies for Children
• Bandage, First Aid Supplies
• Batteries & Torches
• Towels (New unused)
• Bed Linen (New unused)
• Disposable Gloves & Face masks
• Thermal Blankets, sleeping bags
• Winter Jackets, rain jackets
For those who wished to donate money instead of an item, we also collected funds for the Red Cross. We were overwhelmed by the response from our team, collecting 20 boxes packed full of these essential items. We thank our team for their kind generosity and support for the women and children in Ukraine. Also a special thank you to Galway Express for picking up and delivering our collection.
Thank you to everyone for their donation.