Turn your design into a functional prototype with our rapid prototyping services
Our rapid prototyping and 3D printing technology are capable of delivering high accuracy, high-resolution parts using a diverse range of materials. Our expert 3D design team is ready to work with you to produce parts with superb resolution, accuracy and final product aesthetics which will accelerate your product development objectives.
We can deliver fully functional prototypes rapidly allowing you to achieve a physical review of your product concept at an early stage in the process.
3D Printing & Prototyping Reduces Cost
Avoid expensive tooling using our additive manufacturing process. We deliver functional prototypes for testing and design verification.
3D Printing Technical Capability
Our 3D printing technology can deliver high accuracy, high-resolution parts using a diverse range of materials.
Why choose Advant Medical for your medical device prototyping and 3D printing?
Working with companies of all sizes, we deliver 3D printing rapid prototyping services for early-stage product design purposes, our clients include:
Engineering and development groups
SME medical device companies
We utilise PolyJet, Connex 350, 3D Printing Technology to Deliver Accurate Prototypes which will convey the final product aesthetics, look and feel you need quickly and affordably.
This solid free form (SFF) additive fabrication process has many benefits
Advant Medical can print parts from multiple material types in a single build and offer up to 120 material combinations including transparent, rigid opaque materials, multiple durometer materials, simulated polypropylene and high-temperature materials.
- Create complex parts with superb resolution and accuracy
- Produce fully functional parts suitable for design verification
- Meet initial low volume prototype requirements Incorporate colour and diverse material properties into one model with the greatest material versatility available
- Accelerate your early-stage product design requirements
- High accuracy (0.1mm – 0.3mm)
- Layer thickness from 16 to 30 microns
- High resolution (600dpi)
- Thin walls (down to 0.6mm)
- Print a complete product
- Print parts from multiple material types in a single build.
- Up to 120 material combinations including transparent, rigid opaque materials, rubber like materials, simulated polypropylene and high temperature materials.
Our Additive Manufacturing Brochure showcasing our capabilities in 3D Printing
Our Product Development Brochure showcasing our capabilities in medical device product development
Our Contract Manufacturing Brochure showcasing our capabilities in medical device manufacturing
Our Injection Moulding Brochure showcasing our capabilities in Injection Moulding