Team Leader (Weekend Shift)
Job Title: Team Leader (Weekend Shift)
We have an exciting new opening for a Team Leader to join our Production department in Parkmore, Co. Galway.
The role of the team leader is the supervision of operators to ensure targets for quality and costs are achieved whilst ensuring that continuous improvement is being aimed for at all times.
The weekend shift will include Saturdays and Sundays from 7am-5pm.
- Provide guidance and coaching to teams and individuals on performance achievement and development, whilst providing timely feedback in a constructive manner on performance issues.
- Manage the development and training of both individuals and teams, to enable achieve their best performance.
- Advocate continuous process improvement in your area.
- Supervise operators in your area to ensure quotas in terms of quality, quantity and safety are attained while ensuring that any problems are dealt with effectively
- Motivate operators to sustain the plant’s policy of continuous improvement towards the concept of zero defects.
- Reconcile batch history files
- Line clearance at end of job and set ups of jobs
- Train new operators in all areas and ensure that they are aware of quality and health an safety standards
- General assistance to operators issues with tools
- End of week time sheets to be given to Human Resources
- Input of hourly figures
- Assist sales with preparation of new product i.e. tube cutting
- Ensure General tidiness of production floor
- Assist production supervisor where required
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com Please input the “Job title” of the role you wish to be considered for, as the subject line in the email.