Quality Inspector/Material Handler – Split Role (Weekend Shift)
Job Title: Quality Inspector/Material Handler – Split Role (Weekend Shift)
We have an exciting new opening for a Material Handler to join our Warehouse department in Parkmore, Co. Galway.
The role of the Quality Inspector/Material Handler will be to inspect incoming raw materials and to ensure conformity to Advant specifications and be involved working in all aspects of the Warehouse function.
The weekend shift will include Saturdays and Sundays from 7am-5pm.
- Label Approval
- Set up Approval
- Work In-Process inspection and test methods.
- Production Quantity verification bottom of production sheet verification of counts
- Incoming inspection assistance when necessary
- Final packaging inspection.
- Selection of materials for sampling and/or production in accordance to the production schedule, ensure that all work is carried out in a systematic, effective and efficient manner.
- Transfer of raw materials to and from the production floor
- Accurate and timely completion of all relevant documentation and to ensure that all work is carried out in a systematic, effective and efficient manner.
- Receiving material and Shipping finished goods as when required
- Operate material handling equipment as required
- Ensure that all stock transactions are carried out correctly and efficiently
- Process retrieval orders including pulling the items, confirming items, and preparing for shipment to customer.
- Process all internal moves
- Process all destructions including pulling required boxes, confirming it for accuracy, preparing it for shipping, investigating and resolving all exceptions.
- Research and resolve discrepancies and communicate difficult issues to Supervisors
- Prepare and process all documentation necessary to accomplish the above processes.
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please input the “Job title” of the role you wish to be considered for, as the subject line in the email.