We are delighted to announce the opening of 4 new positions at Advant Medical, where we believe our people are our strength. Our positive team environment provides all employees with comprehensive on the job training and support. For full job descriptions, please visit our careers page here.
As Supply Chain Assistant, you will be required to carry out a variety of functions such as; checking materials against customer orders, process vendor orders & distribute via email, review, process & distribute Misc purchase orders, and more. This is the ideal job for someone with experience in a manufacturing environment and who has good numerical and analytical skills.
The Process Engineer will maximise the performance of manufacturing processes by providing high impact technical/operational support. There will be a key focus on quality, out-put volume and cost achieved through the development of robust processes to the highest possible standards. The suitable candidate will have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in a responsible Process Development/Manufacturing Engineering role within the medical device/healthcare industry.
The Production Operator will be required to perform a variety of medical assembly and processing tasks as a production team member, as well as ensuring products assembled meet quality standards. The suitable candidate must have 1 years experience in a similar role.
As a Quality Inspector, key responsibilities include inspecting incoming raw materials and to ensure conformity to Advant specification, and to inspect product in manufacturing to ensure conformity to customer specifications. As part of the quality department, the Quality Inspector is an evening shift role.
- Permanent Contract
- Immediate Start
- Materials check against Customer Orders
- Process Vendor purchase orders & distribute via email
- On receipt, record vendor order confirmations on ADQS
- Where required chase vendor order confirmations
- Send & where required chase vendor concurrences
- Review, process & distribute Misc purchase orders
- Log Misc Orders
- Production schedule inventory check
- Vendor Analysis Print, record and send to vendors
- Maintain Component Cost Sheet
- Vendor delivery log
- Vendor detail updates FRM237
- File Purchase orders & confirmations
Required/Desirable Experience and Skills include:
- 2 years’ experience working within a Manufacturing Environment.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft office applications with particular focus on excel.
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
Efficient planning, time management and organisation skills.
Ability to multitask and be flexible in line with business demands.
The Process Engineer will maximise the performance of manufacturing processes by providing high impact technical/operational support. Key focus will be on Quality, Out-put Volume and Cost achieved through the development of robust processes to the highest possible standards. The Process Engineer will co-ordinate and complete complex projects supporting the implementation of LEAN Manufacturing successfully against challenging timelines. In your role, you will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and approve procedures, BOM’s and shop floor documentation. Generate and approve change requests.
- Prepare/Review Master Validation Plans, FMEA’s, and Control Plans.
- Process owner of Non-Conformance – getting to source of the issue and implementing Corrective Action. Ownership of driving this process for assigned projects.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation Projects.
- Ensure all products and processes are developed in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Continually assess and review day to day manufacturing issues, consistently striving for improvement by analysing, developing and implementing manufacturing techniques and materials to provide robust improvements in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
Quality System improvement identification and implementation:
- Implement appropriate process controls on to manufacturing processes for robust and repeatable commercial product manufacturing.
- Ensure that all Engineering work and designs are carried out to appropriate GMP, QA/Regulatory Authority standards and Environmental Health and Safety standards.
- Day to Day engineering support of a variety of packaging and medical device production lines.
- Support the development of new processes in conjunction with Manufacturing / R&D Engineering ensuring that new processes are stable and capable.
- Successfully complete validations and process improvements using statistical tools and six sigma techniques.
- Support the development of in-house Subject Matter Experts (SME) across the range of core technologies.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently under own initiative to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Demonstrable PC skills including standard offices packages as well as ability to understand and learn customised computer software programs.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a responsible Process Development/Manufacturing Engineering role within the Medical Device/Healthcare.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt will have a significant advantage.
- Proven Implementation of Lean Manufacturing experience essential.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering/Quality Engineering/Science or related discipline.
- Demonstrated validation experience is highly desirable.
- Fixed Term Contract
- 1 year experience
- Perform a variety of medical assembly and processing tasks as a production team member.
- Perform a variety of tasks on a rotating basis.
- Ensure product assembled meets quality standards.
- Follow instructions in performing repetitive tasks.
- Meet daily targets
- Department: Quality
- Evening Shift Role
- To inspect incoming raw materials and to ensure conformity to Advant specifications.
- To inspect product in manufacturing to ensure conformity to customer specifications
- Fill out appropriate inspection forms on all incoming materials.
- Bring components into inspection area.
- Inspect components according to Quality Control specification.
- Record inspection information on appropriate forms and on ADQS.
- Initiate MRB and discuss any problems with components with the Management representative.
- Test components in production when necessary.
- In-process inspection assistance when necessary
- Filing of records for Warehouse/receiving procedure manuals
- Fill out daily production sheet for guide wire dispensers
- Label Approval
- Set up Approval
- Work In-Process inspection and test methods
- Production Quantity verification bottom of production sheet verification of counts
- Incoming Inspection assistance when necessary
- Final packaging inspection
This job description describes job responsibilities but is not limited to the duties outlined above.